Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The sequel starts

The voices were back whispering in my ears along with the early morning breeze blowing in the window. Not demanding, not suggesting, but perhaps inviting me to a half-forgotten event I had agreed to attend. I wasn’t sure which was scarier, that fact that the voices had left, or the fact that. They were back


The morning light was just creeping through the slats of the shutters on my bedroom window, laying a loving diffuse light on the bed, which unfortunately I was the soul occupant of, except for about 10 pounds of cat.. My fiancé Joshua was on assignment somewhere near Mesa Verde and would not be back in Denver for another week. He was cutting it close since our wedding date was only two weeks away and there still seemed to be so many details to attend to. Of course, that might be why he had decided to take a bit of work so far from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment